Radio amateur calling protocol

The answer to all of these ridiculous arguments on calling protocol
is, of course, quit building FM voice 2 user satellites, like AO51.

AO7, is what, 25 years old, none of those problems existed there, and
still don't today.

Blame those that encouraged and built  AO51....

A lot of us voiced our disapproval at the time it was proposed,
mostly for that very reason....and lost...

Why was it built??

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....