Re: A0-51 "easy sat"

>  I just wanted to let you know that I called and called and called
> CQ on AO-51 this morning with no takers...

Uh, no you didn't.

You simply keyed up and announced you were listening.

How about trying to use the more preferred protocol of...

Callsign phonetically. grid square, op mode

Like...

Kilo-Six-Lima-Charlie-Sierra, Delta Mike 13, handheld

Use of the word, "listening," may be taken literally - you are on the
air, LISTENING.

I am assuming you were in the correct ops mode for the bird during
this pass...were you?

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
909-241-7666