LVB Tracker Questions

Dear All,

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I have built one LVB Tracker complete kit from AMSAT-UK, and am
extremely pleased with it. Now I would like to build another unit, but
this time from scratch.  I have two questions about this tracker,
which I hope someone can help me clarify.

1. Can someone kindly advice a suitable LCD panel for this tracker?
Would the Powertip PC1602ARU-HWB-G be compatible with this tracker?
(RS Part Number 466-6452)

2. I am also very interested into the Ethernet interface, but have no
clue on how this works.  I know a suitable unit is produced by
Lantronix but that is about it.  Could someone kindly advice what do I
need to get the Ethernet interface going?  Is there an evaluation kit
readily available like the one from FTDI for the USB interface?

Any help and advice is really appreciated.  Thank you very much in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.