The gentlemans bird AO7

Congratulations to all involved in the many qso's on ao7 ! i have had great pleasure working joe and terry ,and indeed many more guys on this great old bird! for years now,and ive not been counting! the qso's !
  Ao7 is truly a great bird ,and the guys that use the transponder are also! how we all miss 13,10  and 40 !!! its just a good job we can rely upon the past !!! that is amsat oscar 7 to get us over the water to chat with our friends !! SOMTHING THAT SAT BUILDERS SHOULD CONSIDER TODAY  FOOTPRINT and RELIABLITY and a transponder !73 's
  PAUL    2E1EUB.     amsat uk/na member!