AO-51 "easy sat"

I know starting out can be tough and discouraging for our newer Amsaters, especially when trying to make QSOs on the "easy sats".  I just wanted to let you know that I called and called and called CQ on AO-51 this morning with no takers, just an occasional keyup from someone here too on the east coast.  Some of these morning passes I can make 2 or 3 nice contacts and even get a chance to learn their name or what the weather is like on the other end.
I worked 2 new grids this weekend on the morning passes and heard the same alligators on the evening passes....  Wake up early and head ourside with your handheld or however you can access the satellites, Im sure you will discover what they orignially meant in the words "easy sat."   Keep with it. Keep trying. Keep reading and studying.  You can do it!

Here is my recording of thins AMs "no takers" pass.
http://www.n3crt.net/amsat/AO51/N3CRT_AO51_Feb_25_1140Z_CQCQ_NO_TAKERS.mp3

Good luck
Charlie
FN20