3000 QSO's

Terry,
         I hate !!!!!! you ... and if I was back in Blighty you could bet your Sunday britches I'd cut your coax !!! ... but I can tell you now mate, you're wasting your time chasing Joe .. that's about as sensible as a one legged man kicking "botty".

Congratulations !!! ... and one of these days I might even be able to afford a microphone!.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>