PCSat

Another question for the gang:
I run a Kenwood TMD700 in the truck for APRS.
My home station consists of a 2 meter rig (Yaesu) and I use UI-View for APRS
(I am a digistation) and WinPack AGW V6.80 and AGW packet Engine.
I am unsure of how or what I need to work PCSat without changing a bunch of
my settings in UI-View..
Is there another program to use with my radio that will allow me to work
PCSat without playing with my settings?

Fred
VE3FAL

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080220-0, 20/02/2008
Tested on: 20/02/2008 5:00:07 PM