Re: Malfunctioning Navy Satellite Elsets?

> Subject: [amsat-bb] Malfunctioning Navy Satellite Elsets?
> From: Rick Mann <rmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:36:56 -0800
>
> Does anyone know the Space Track catalog ID for the Navy satellite
> they're about to shoot down? I don't even know if they're available,
> but if they are, I wanted to see the track before it's destroyed.

There is a lot of interesting discussion and observation details to
be found on the www.satobs.org/seesat mailing list. In particular, this
post by Ted Molczan has a link to a chart he has made ...
 http://www.satobs.org/seesat/Feb-2008/0420.html
This chart references the same element set others here mention.

Should be an interesting event (or at least the press coverage thereof)...
   /;^)
--
  <- WB5RMG is Alan Sieg  *  http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->