Re: How to mount sat antenna on camera tripod?

The little spikes that hold the T-Nut to the boom are
pretty short.  What about using some other means to
reinforce the boom's hold on the nut?  Could try
supergluing the nut to the boom, but that might not be
strong enuf.  Perhaps drill a hole in a small piece of
aluminum, place the aluminum over the T-Nut with the
drilled hole over the threaded hole on the nut, then
secure the aluminum to the boom with a couple of wood
screws?
73,
Bill NZ5N