Re: PCSat

Thanks Bob and others.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Bruninga [mailto:bruninga@usna.edu]
Sent: February 19, 2008 7:15 PM
To: 'Fred (VE3FAL)'; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] PCSat

> What exactly is the frequency for PCSat
> and how would I set up my home station
> to link with it.
> I find some information but nothing that has helped me.

Good point.  After 7+ years in orbit, I just realized that the
top of the web page does not tell the most important
information!  Freq and digi-path.

So I just now added it.

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html

thanks
Bob, Wb4APR

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080219-0, 19/02/2008
Tested on: 19/02/2008 7:23:17 PM