Hell mode on vo-52

Pending approval of the other half, I will be attempting Hellschreiber mode somewhere above the center of the vo-52 downlink on the next east coast pass here  Feb 20, 2008 at 01:50 UTC, and potentially the next more westerly pass around 03:30 UTC.  I will be using fast full doppler control and be working with feldhell mode unless someone replies fast with other suggestions or recommendations.

This will be my first attempt with hell mode using what I think should work... :)
Hope to hear from you.

Charlie
N3CRT