sending SSET email with UI-View32 via PCSAT

Greetings and frustrations - I mean salutations...
Somehow I had never before used the email function in UI-View,
and have not gotten the right magic so far. I tried it on the local
144.390 network, and it worked as expected. I switch over to 145.825,
and as before I see my beacons and status packets, but email don't go.
I just enter same boxes as for local, even added 'w3ado-1' in digi box,
then tried 'aprs,w3ado-1' in the digi box... Hope I'm overlooking
something simple, and another UI-Viewer can shine a light for me.
Everything looks proper in the debug window.

  Thanks  /;^)
--
  <- WB5RMG is Alan Sieg  *  http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->