Re: SSET trying to work GO-32 on 9600

> I'm trying to send a short e-mail message
> through GO-32 for the SSET without any luck.
> ... I can receive the downlink on 435.225
> without any problem. For the uplink I'm on
> 145.825.

I think that's the problem.  The uplink for GO-32 is on 145.85 for normal APRS packet(tocall of APRS or APxxxx) and 145.93 for Mic-E formatted position reports with position comment set to Committed or higher (D7 or D700)..

Please see details on:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/GO32-ops.html

And also, be satisfied if you see your email in the downlink, because I dont think we still have enough IGates listening to make sure it gets into the Internet system.

Hope that helps.
Bob, Wb4APR