Finally got PCSAT :-)

Hi all + Bob,

Finally got beaconed by PCSAT using my TH-D7 on a early morning pass!

Gave me a great joy in seeing my packet after trying for so many passes!

M0DQO-8/W3ADO-1*/WIDE2-2/SGATE>UPUPXW>UI,R,F0 (1200 baud):
'wa*l .K\>

I also happened to be recording the pass and decoded the packet using
MixW afterwards to confirm my packet incase Findu didn't get it... I have
checked and my packet is/was in the list :)

BTW.. 5 Watts into an Arrow in the back garden..

Thanks,

Chris, M0DQO