Re: Best coax for 2 meters

Hi folks:

I get a lot of questions from folks about the best coax types for weak
signal/satellite work.  I found a good source for LMR400 (equivalent) which
I use for both my two meters and 430 antennas.  It's overkill for two meters
though, since I have only have about a 50 foot run.  I know someone who is
planning a run of about 40 feet and he's using a pre-amp at the antenna.
What would the group recommend for the two-meter coax?

Thanks,

N6KTH