Looking forward to a British astronaut

story at:

Not our first cosmonaut or asronaut for that matter.

Who was it who said that if we Brits had invented the
Walkman it would have been a polished mahogony box
with a pair of war surplus headphones from a Lancaster
bomber?

I look forward to our polished wooden space vehicle
with glass portholes and a leather Chesterfield.

73 de andy G0SFJ