Re: Ham Shacks

>>...ham setup in an amoire...

I mis-interpreted this the first time I read it, and my mind screamed out, "Your wife won't like ham equipment in her boudoir!!!"

Oh, never mind.

Immediate concerns - interference to/from computer and ham radio equipment in such a close proximity. The routing of wires - and tight turns of coax - may be problematic.

A ham setup OR a computer setupm individually, GREAT. But use both at the same time in the same cabinet, and you may receive less-than-perfect signal reports.

Monitors can be horrible sources of noise....

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
909-241-7666