Ham Shacks ?

Hello out there!

Anybody ever set up a satellite station or any
type ham station  in a computer armoire?   Seems
like it would be swell for limited space areas, etc.

What with all the mini-radios, amps, power supplies,
etc.  these days, it would be pretty feasible and make
a nice setup complete with computer, etc.

I've been thinking of it but have not taken the plunge yet.
(I have LARGE tube type amps, etc), they would not
fit and if they did the shelves wouldn't hold them.

73
John K6YK