Houston AMSAT Net

The Houston AMSAT Net has once again gone through some morphing. After
being on the W0KIE Satellite Radio Network from our 121st net using
SBS-6 on June 18, 1996 we had to move. The W0KIE Satellite Radio Network
was a wonderful long term spot for us. Our 726th net on February 5, 2008
began on our new home, Galaxy-25 and the SkyScanner Satellite Radio
Network (SSRN).

If you would like to hear us on K-band satellite, you can set your dish
and receiver as follows:

The Houston AMSAT Net is on the SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on
Galaxy-25 @97° West, Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425,
APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)

Our internet audio can now be heard at:

RFD1 16k (dialup speed) at http://www.cband.info/rfd1.m3u
RFD2 (broadband speed) at http://www.cband.info/rfd2.m3u

If you would like to join us on the IRC either during the net or at any
other time.

The IRC is: irc.dishnuts.net
Then join the channel #amsat

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network - Galaxy-25 at 97° West, Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)

http://www.arrl.org