way off topic

Hello to the list,

  My thanks to all the respondents to my "last hope" request for info on
the MC1460 regulator IC.

  I have had several "off list " replies all of which were extremely
helpful so I would like to thank the folk who have responded and to all
the other folk who offered helpful and kind information.

The Amsat bb must be the most friendly and helpful BB I belong to, as
well as the most technically interesting.

I have tried to reply to all the respondents to my original post on an
individual basis, if You did not get a reply please accept this message
as  personal thanks for your help.

Don,
      zl1tho