EZ-Lindenblad

I built the EZ-Lindenblad from the QST article. I have it
mounted about 20 feet above the ground. The elevation radiation
patten in the article is for 6 feet above the ground. From
looking at similar designs at cebik.com it would appear that at
20 feet the elevation pattern breaks up badly. Is there a
practical way create an artificial ground to restore the pattern
to what it is a 1 wavelength above ground?

Mike KC9DOA