RHCP for P3-E & Eagle?

Hello to the Group,

  I am considering buying a set of RHCP yagi's (2M and 70CM) and wonder if RHCP will be preferred for TX/RX for P3-E and Eagle.

  (Due to the cost of the switching arrangement (more than the cost of the antenna) I am forced financially to think just RHCP).

  Any insight would be appreciated! TNX in advance!

  73 Peter
  KD0AA