Doppler tuning for linux?

Linux has several tracking programs, including the venerable predict,
and it has the hamlib library that abstracts out the control of
radios. However, as far as I can tell, there is no doppler tuning glue
that does all the heavy lifting done by, e.g., instantune or the
SatPC32 code or other DDE-based programs. Is this true? If it is, it
seems to me, with the increasing proliferation of embedded linux, that
something along these lines could be pretty handy.