Re: AO-51 Fail ????

AO-51 is fine.

The repeater was off due to an automatic shut down of the satellite from not receiving a command for a number of days.

This was my fault for not increasing the shut down time while I was out of town.

Drew, KO4MA turned the transmitters back on and set the power levels and frequencies tonight - Thanks Drew.

73,
Gould, WA4SXM

-------------- Original message from Dale-KL7XJ <daleh@alaska.net>: --------------