Re: LVB

Hello Ron,

I have two of them  running on two computers using XP and Win98.

THE FTDI drivers are specific to the operating system you are using.  I did have to install/uninstall/install the FTDI drivers a couple of times.  Others have gotten it the first time.

Check out the documents with the FTDI drivers, they are helpful.

73,
Gould, WA4SXM

-------------- Original message from "Ronald A. Stunden" <ve7yc@shaw.ca>: --------------