Re: again wanted 1 data sat, with pics nice

If I remember correctly, ATV downlink is one of the proposed uses of
the S-band link on the new Columbus module to be installed tomorrow. I
wouldn't expect it to be in constant use, though, since the astronauts
deserve some privacy.

One of the hidden benefits of supporting this effort financially is
the added thrill of seeing the equipment in space. I only gave a small
two-figure amount, but, man, it's as if they're installing MY antennas
up there :-)

73, Bruce
VE9QRP