way off topic

Hi to the list ,
  Does any one have a data sheet or a link to one, for an MC1460 voltage
regulator?

  The voltage regulator board in my krautkramer USIP11 ultrasonic test
set has failed and I suspect the above IC but I have no info at all on
this IC, an extensive google search has revealed no info. Maybe some one
has this info. My motorola data books only go back to 1979, and I think
this IC is circa 1970.... The unit was made in 1976 ( and has been
extremely reliable...)  most of the components in it are from the early
'70's. shades of AO7!

Any replies off list if you prefer,

Thanks
        Don,