             W6GMT
           BROCK THOMSEN
WINTER QTH         SUMMER QTH
1721 MELODY LANE   PO BOX 222
BAKERSFIELD CA     MARCELL MN
93308              56657

The trip east 2008

Hi all

I will again make my annual migration from the SJV in California to
the great State of Minnesota. The planned departure date is the 24th
of March.
I am posting early so that other's can make requests for needed grids
or States.
Right now I am thinking of the southern route across AZ and NM then
north through KS, NB, and SD but I am open to suggestions.
  Last year I made 160 contacts in 11 grids and 6 states hope to do
better this year

73
Brock