From: Erich Eichmann
To: Charles Reiche
Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 4:12 AM
Subject: Re: FM narrow mode for DOPPLER.SQF file

Hi Charles,
at present SatPC32 can't switch the IC-910H to FMN. The manual mentions only a CAT  command for FM (cmd 4), but no command for FMN.

Meanwhile I know that there are undocumented commands that switch the IC-910H to FMN (cmd 5 sub cmd 2. I have just tested that and it works (with the IC-821H and other Icom radios this command doesn't work at all).

So, I think, I can modify the program with the next update and include the special FMN  command for the IC-910H.

73s, Erich, DK1TB