Dfing an ISS rptr interference source

> I've got a local repeater somewhere nearby on
> 145.790 that prevents me from hearing the ISS
> downlink.  I can't find the frequency listed ...
> Is there a better way to find an individual repeater?

Sure, it is trivial and you do not need any DF equipment, just
your mobile and an HT and a little time. These techniques work
with any FM radio.  Please see the Dfing web page:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/dfing.html

Although the page is titled APRS Dfing.. None of the techniques
need APRS.  APRS is only being used here as a convenient map for
visualizing your data.

I would think that with a little driving and if you can keep the
repeater up, then it should be easy to find.

Bob, WB4APR