From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Auke de Jong, VE6PWN
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 7:14 AM
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: ISS rptr

Anyone here have trouble with local signals bowling-over the downlink?
I've
got a local repeater somewhere nearby on 145.790 that prevents me from
hearing the ISS downlink.  I can't find the frequency listed on either
echlolink or irlp's websites.
Is there a better way to find an individual repeater?  Normally I could
just
contact the owner by listening to the ID, but the quality of the
injected
audio from their controller is so poor(lots of bass and deviation,
absolutely no treble) that I can't make out the callsign.
Auke