Re: mentpor help

The problem is, besides probably being cost prohibitive,  you blow your
250mW power budget out of the water with the FPGA.  Using Actel's Power
Calculator spreadsheet and the specs from the ARM7 IP Core datasheet,
you're looking at a worst case of 543 mW with just the core in the 250k
gate version and up to a watt in the bigger versions.

That said, thanks for the input.  The team needs this kind of input to
guide them in their decision processes.

Jonathan Wagner
Office: (337)993-0778
Cell: (337)781-1513