Tracking program VS doppler corr

Feed up in running after my tail i give a try to a doppler tracking program on AO-16. I could be put the bar a bit too high using this one
but i ended always off by a couple of KC on the RX side (probably the same on TX uplink)

I guess i will have to play a bit with some parameters? i'm using Nova and  FT-847 super control. I guess the benefits will be more visible
on the transponder type?

Thank's for your inputs and here is "another" tracking program but on line and based on your IP address

http://www.n2yo.com/

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE