mentpor help

The University of Louisiana is asking for a volunteers to help mentor a  senior design capstone project to design and test to destruction with high dose of radiation a communication  control and data handling  processor. This processor is planed to fly on the CAPE II satellite on 2009. It is anticipated that this will involve two one hour session a month via WEB X. We are seeking those have skill in designing fault tolerant microprocessors and he have knowledge how high energy particles effect memory chips.

If you which to help students become practical engineers please let me here from you

thank
nick k5qxj