AO-7 DX claim

Hello
I'm not sure if this contact is a record distance, but I will claim it until I'm knocked off my pedestal.  At about 1915Z I worked Mika-OH8MBN in KP24, I'm in CN87 (running 8W John).  This works out to 7229Km or 4493 miles.  Mika and I have been trying to connect for several days, the window is really really short.  QSO was on SSB with KC8ZFN as a witness.  Has anyone else "stretched" the footprint.
73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle

--
"if this were easy, everyone would be doing it"