Re: Automatic doppler tracking of DSB

James N5GUI asked about Doppler tracking of DSB signals...

I investigated this in the context of the original BPSK
data downlink on AO-16, didn't get too far with it.
No technical issues, but I started a Real Job (tm)
shortly afterwards. :-(

If you think there is something interesting here, why
don't you go ahead and develop it? You don't need
AMSAT's permission to be creative!

Laura Halliday VE7LDH  Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: CN89mg                       pied a terre...
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W     - Hospital/Shafte