Re: Which Handheld...

> There are no new full-duplex HTs on the amateur market. The Icom IC-
> W32a was the last nit to have true full-duplex.

Hi Clint,

The D7 Kenwood is very much a full duplex radio, and is still available.
Chad specifically said he wanted full duplex. I applaud him for that. If
everyone followed the AMSAT recommendation to use full duplex on the FM
satellites, there would be less of a logjam on the uplink, especially on the
east coast.

73, Drew KO4MA