Re: ISS Repeater turned on

Hi!

> The ISS repeater was on during the last pass - orbit #52688.
>
> Uplink - 437.800FM
> Downlink - 145.800FM

I heard it on passes at 0014-0021 and 0149-0156 UTC.  As in the
past, it was easy to hear - first pass was heard with a VX-3R and
a stubby Maldol 2m/70cm duckie antenna.  I don't remember it
being so hard to work through, but it has been a while.  I could
not get through on the 0149 UTC pass with 5W from on the line
at DM33xp/DM43ap in Phoenix.  I could, at 15W, and of course
watch the Doppler on my uplink signal.

Nice to have this on again, even if it is only for a few days.

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix AZ
http://www.wd9ewk.net/