Which handheld for sats?

I don't want to open up a can of worms, just looking for your
advice.......
I have been off the birds for a few years and am wanting to get back
on next month. Because funds are somewhat limited, I am considering
every possible combination of radio(s) for getting back on the air.
One option is to purchase a handheld that I can use with an Arrow
antenna. I would like to know which handheld do you use or which
handheld is "the best" for sats. It must be full duplex.
Thanks in advance!

Chad
kg0mw
en-13