Trade Compaq server for radio!

As you may have seen in my last post, I am looking to purchase a
handheld or rig similar to a Tr-751a to get me back on the air. I
have a Compaq DL-360 server that I plan on posting on ebay this
weekend. However if there is someone on this list that is interested
in trading for it, I would be happy to consider it. Either email me
for the specs if you are interested or I will post them tonight later.

Thanks again,
Chad
kg0mw