RFI source found - sort of

All,

I was able to track down the general location of an RFI problem I've
been hearing since December. It's in the vicinity of 3 new homes on a
cul-de-sac not far from my QTH. I'm told the pulse noise sounds like the
RFI from an invisible electric fence.

At this point, it's hard to tell which home it's coming from with the HF
mobile because the signal strength is overwhelming at the location. I'll
have to get up close with a portable AM radio; I'll probably need some
shielding around it.

Wish I knew exactly what the noise was; I'd hate to 'accuse' a neighbor
of causing RFI and have it turn out to be the power company. I have a
recording if anyone is interested.

The question is, what to do in the worse case scenerio if the home owner
decides not to take action to remedy the problem? Anyone on the
reflector been through this before?

Apologies for the off-topic note -Please reply direct...

Tony -K2MO