Re: Space Grade Soldering ?

Hi All,

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to this query

I've learned a lot and I'm going to improve my own soldering and
construction as a result.

I'm also going to point constructors in my radio club to the excellent
ECSS document that Jari pointed me at.

Thanks again, all the info is greatly appreciated.

Now I've just got to go and buy some eutectic solder :)

regards

Tim

--

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT