Re: PREDICT! Re: Long time eclipse prediction

--- "Mark L. Hammond" <n8mh@embarqmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> You can use PREDICT for this very purpose!   You can look days and
> months ahead to see when a satellite in in eclipse, how much
> illumination it should receive, etc.  It's really slick.
>
> http://www.qsl.net/kd2bd/predict.html
>
> Pick your OS, download, read a bit, and have at it.
>
> Thanks to Bruce WB9ANQ for directing me to this software just a few
> days ago and to John KD2BD for a great program!

Thanks, Mark.  I'm glad you found PREDICT to be a useful piece of
software.

As Gould pointed out yesterday, SCRAP provides a very similar eclipse
prediction function as it derives some of its coding directly from
PREDICT.

73, de John, KD2BD

Visit John on the Web at:

	http://kd2bd.ham.org/