Re: 25 watt Moonbounce

Nate Duehr wrote:

>Now now, we all know here that ERP is what counts... 25W into a
>massive array is still a massive RF signal.

Exactly, as well  as "Total" system gain, and when i mean "Total"  I
mean  of  BOTH Stations.
Yes I made a lot of contacts on the  Moon, with my 4 X 8 ele array, and
35 watts.  But if it was not for the HUGE stations at the other end Like
W5UN, KB8RQ, VE7BQH, and the HUGE european stations,  this would not
have been possible.

Joe WB9SBD