Macbook and U232-P9 serial

Howdy

I am hoping someone might me able to help.

I am making good progress with my new macbook, I have xastir running
in brilliant colour and my gpredict install is coming along.

I was disapointed when I plugged in my U232-P9 USB to serial device
and the macbook would not see it. I have searched the net and tried a
few drivers to no avail.

I re-checked the device on a windows box and yes it is still fine.

Ideas ?

What device do you use ?

Andrew VK4TEC