Re: A considerate operating practice on FM (one channel)satellites, Europe take 2

Hi all,
Thanks for the many positive replies.

More than one says that it would be a good idea to have
the article translated for the different national magazines
in Europe.
Tonight I will update the article and hope that at least
one radio amateur in each European country will volunteer
to translate from my English to the necessary language - and
try to get it in the national magazine.
Just send me an e-mail direct and you will get the article.

The offer is not limited to Europe :-)

By the way I like the FM satellites and use them.

73 OZ1MY
Ib