AO-27 Telem

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how to decode the telemetry from AO27?

I have tried to use MIXW in Packet mode and RTTY mode, but all I seem to get
is the date and nothing else? I even tried to feed it through AGWE to see if
that would work.. I use AO27 all the time and use a minidisc recorder to
record my passes, and always capture the telem data at the end.. it would be
good if someone could help me out on this one?