Long time eclipse prediction

Hi All,

I have never been able to get a straight answer on this one, but does
InstantTrack or any other program show you the long term
non-eclispse/eclispe period, or is there a way to calculate this?

How do we know that PCSAT and UO11 are going to HIT sunlight or not for a
period of time?

I can see from Orbitron the realtime, but not anything in the future?

Thanks,

Chris