Re: A considerate operating practice on FM (one channel)satellites

>Likewise....trying to connect to the ISS BBS during PRIMETIME HOURS.
>
>Plenty of folks I talk with are getting fed up with it.

Yes, John,

Just like any other 2-user channel (FM)
that is open to hundreds of operators at the same time.
Of course, the answer is, bandwidth on ssb/cw like was done years ago!!

The attempt at promoting  HT radio, because of expense and a little
degree of difficulty, has obviously been a failure...

And obviously some ulterior motive, and it has really cost AMSAT-NA..

It sold some HT's probably, which is OK,  but put AMSAT-NA pre OSCAR 1!!

Other worldwide AMSAT's have apparently figured it out!!

And amateur satellite radio will survive....

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...