gpredict install help needed

Hi,

I am trying to install gpredict on my macbook.

andrew-richs-macbook:gpredict-0.9.0 andrewrich$ sudo ./configure
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of
Makefiles... no
checking for style of include used by make... none
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name...
See `config.log' for more details.

What is this telling me ?

Cheers

Andrew